Number of Positions – 4
Years of Experience – 3 years
Minimum Qualification – Not Specified
Work Type – Full Time
Company Industry – Hospitality & Leisure
Job Level – Mid level
Business / Employer name – FIT IN DAR
Salary Range (Tsh)0 – 500,000
Application deadline – 2021-07-15
ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH A MOTIVATIONAL LETTER
AND CV WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION
Our company is looking for full time gym trainers to train and motivate our gym members. You should be able to assist clients in reaching their goals, and have a passion and drive for health, wellness, and fitness.
• Demonstrate or explain how to perform various exercises and routines to minimize injuries and improve fitness
• Watch clients do exercises to ensure that they are using the correct techniques
• Provide alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skill
• Helping clients develop short- and long-term goals
• Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment
• Give clients information or resources about nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues
• Give emergency first aid if needed
• Perform aerobics and toning classes.
• Ensure the gym and aerobics studio are clean and tidy, arranging gym equipment.
• Welcome and show around new members and make sure they get a great start on their fitness journey to ensure member retention.
• Recording and creating reports of client’s progress
• Perform fitness group classes on different events.
• Previous work experience as a Gym Trainer or similar role
• Knowledge of diverse exercises and how to adjust plans according to each client’s needs
• Knowledge about health and nutrition
• Ability to instruct and motivate people
• Excellent communication skills
• Teamwork skills
• Available to work on early or late shifts and on weekends
• Graduated Form 4
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili